A three-piece suit is basically made up of a suit jacket, waistcoat, and the trousers. This is known as ‘full suit’ or ‘full formal’. A three-piece suit is ideal for many occasions especially if you are going to attend a wedding. These 3 piece suits are basically ideal for weddings, formal occasions as well as for parties. We can think of this suit to work remarkably well in any case.
Styling do’s and don’ts
- You should not wear a belt in order to give the suit a contemporary, clean, and no-fuss finish. But you should wear it if it’s a formal event.
- You should not wear any bold patterns or colored shirts. Just avoid bold florals and the gingham checks.
- Choose a good tie that matches the base color of your suit or else the highlight tone of your shirt.
- You should opt for high waist pants in order to keep the entire outfit in proportion. Check if there is a gap between the trousers and the vest. Also, your jacket should be able to be buttoned very comfortably without stretching or pulling it.
- Try to go for a wider lapel just to bring the contrast between the sculpted waist and also the width of the shoulder on the suit jacket.
- You should give it a try by wearing a pocket watch in place of a wristwatch with your waistcoat in order to create an elegant look.